2017 ed. Edition
HIGH QUALITY P.D.F 7073PAGES
Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions withFerri’s Clinical Advisor 2017, which boasts the popular "5 books in 1" format! Published annually and now in its 19th year, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while additional electronic content equips you with e-only topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives you access to all of the text, more than 90 e-only topics, algorithms, additional images and tables, EBM boxes, and fully updated patient teaching guides. Links between each section connect you from one topic to the relevant material associated with it.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topicsincluding: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, including allergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.
眼外伤学_（印度） 梅塔主编 解正高主译_2017年（彩图）_PDF扫描版